Thread: help please
View Single Post
Old 01-30-2017, 11:00 AM   #6
schoulund
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Thumbs up Thank you for your comment

I am happy to get advise from anyone within this forum and thank you for the last comment placed on this post. I would though like to say that, the older dog that I own are two small sized Jack Russell's and one Staff female who is 8 years old and very calm in her behaviour, the Jack russells are 9 and 2 years old, my little girl yorkie called Bella is great friends with all of them, she sleeps and goes where ever they all go, I can honestly say that the relationship that she has with the other dogs has not and was never a concern to her, she snuggles up to all of them at bed time, so I do not think that the other dogs or her being scared by them is the concern here. When she goes out with them if anything she is playing around with them and I have never seen any concerning behaviour by any of the other dogs towards her. She is loved very much by all of her human friends in the family as well as her doggie companions. I do strongly believe that a Yorkshire Terrier whether miniture or standard is the right dog for me, I have had a standard size yorkshire terrier about 8 years ago, she lived until she was 18 years old.
I would appreciate help with my problem in a positive way and not in a negative way please.
Bella is a mini and like I said 10 months old.
Thank You
schoulund is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!