View Single Post
Old 01-29-2017, 10:12 AM   #3
Silver Lace
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 036 Mr. Pooch

I like your dog's name. Mr. Pooch is cute. It is true they do not like to be left alone especially after what he was put through. Such inhumane torture! Thank you for getting him out of that situation. To socialize him just get him out of the house. Take walks and car rides and take him as many places as you can. Yorkies are social by nature. How old is Mr. Pooch? That can have a lot to do with socializing him too. Since he has been kept confined for so many long hours it may be more difficult for him to adjust to this new life too. How long was he kept in such a sad life? He may be afraid to venture out into new territory or he could be extremely eager to see what in this big new world he now has. If the weather is too cold for you it must be too cold for him especially as he was caged like that I hope he wasn't caged outdoors. Thank you for asking help as it shows you are concerned for his well being. Let us know how it goes with him and show us pictures if you can. We love pictures.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!