View Single Post
Old 01-28-2017, 07:03 AM   #12
lilgidget
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbegg View Post
Wow I love this group! I feel the same. Cooper goes to work with my husband and I and where we go he goes. The only sacrifice we have had to make is eating out. How do you guys do that on vacation? I know he would be so frightened if we left him in the hotel room. I'm glad to hear there are those of you who love and cherish their babies as we do.
I have a note from my doctor that says Gidget is my companion dog and needs to be with me at all times. I keep a copy of that note in my wallet but have never been asked to show it even though I've offered. I never claim that she's a service dog I just always tell the person that I have a note from my doctor if they would like to see it. So far, no takers. Also, when I'm in a store, restaurant, etc Gidget is in the carrier on my chest. When I take the carrier off from around my neck, I lay Gidget in my lap with the carrier still on her. So far this has worked for me. The only place I don't take her is to church and the beauty shop -- too many chemicals for her to smell. Hope this helps.
lilgidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!