View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 01:45 PM   #10
Monroe-Rylee
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by canana View Post
It sure felt like everyone was looking at me! Luckily the theatre was dark and they were just wondering where the dog was! lol

Ooooh..that's a dangerous wish to make. Your lucky lucky ears!!
I wondered why Scottie was such an angel when I first got him. I thought maybe I was just lucky and didn't get a typical Yorkie. For the first few months, people asked if he was a mute and why he never made a peep. He was such a quiet mouse. Then, once he discovered his voice...he hasn't stopped since. I guess it's nice to know when everyone in my condo is going out and coming home. hahaha..
Training him to stop barking was quite the task! By the time Casie came along, she learned pretty quickly from him. Needless to say, my entire neighborhood knows I have yappy Yorkies.

Oh yes! I love when he jumps in his bag. One of the many things he does that I love. I had to get him accustomed to the bags because he didn't like them at first. You could probably easily train Monroe and Rylee by throwing in treats into the bag. And same here. Whenever they're in the car, they're zipped inside and seat-belted in. I couldn't ever imagine getting into an accident and seeing them fly through the windshield!
Haha! It would have been funny to see people's faces as they looked around!

I am thankful they don't bark most of the time. But, sometimes I would like an alert of some kind... and I know even small dogs will deter people from breaking in because of the attention barking brings. Monroe hardly ever barked and then when Rylee came home she would do it out the window & stuff so I was sure that they'd both be barking in no time... but instead, Rylee learned to be quiet like Monroe. So interesting how they copy each other!

We're going to work on getting them into the bag this weekend! Hehe. Yes, that's the exact image I've had in my head anytime I thought about letting them lose in the car. I was hit, pretty low impact once, but everything in my car thrown to the front & I pictured what would happen to one of my babies if they were loose & got thrown into the dashboard or worse... Definitely not worth the risk!
Monroe-Rylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!