View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 12:51 PM   #9
canana
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monroe-Rylee View Post
Haha! That would be pretty hilarious! Did everyone look at you?! Sometimes I wish my girls would bark more... they just bark to play. But when two strangers were knocking on my door at night a few weeks ago I sure wished they'd do more than just look at me like, "hey mom, you gonna get that? If not, we'd sure appreciate your lap for continued napping" One track minds!
I've seen a video on IG of Scottie, i think it was, jumping in the bag! So cute! I usually put the girls in them because I just leave the bags buckled in the car lol. I need to teach to do this though! hehe.
It sure felt like everyone was looking at me! Luckily the theatre was dark and they were just wondering where the dog was! lol

Ooooh..that's a dangerous wish to make. Your lucky lucky ears!!
I wondered why Scottie was such an angel when I first got him. I thought maybe I was just lucky and didn't get a typical Yorkie. For the first few months, people asked if he was a mute and why he never made a peep. He was such a quiet mouse. Then, once he discovered his voice...he hasn't stopped since. I guess it's nice to know when everyone in my condo is going out and coming home. hahaha..
Training him to stop barking was quite the task! By the time Casie came along, she learned pretty quickly from him. Needless to say, my entire neighborhood knows I have yappy Yorkies.

Oh yes! I love when he jumps in his bag. One of the many things he does that I love. I had to get him accustomed to the bags because he didn't like them at first. You could probably easily train Monroe and Rylee by throwing in treats into the bag. And same here. Whenever they're in the car, they're zipped inside and seat-belted in. I couldn't ever imagine getting into an accident and seeing them fly through the windshield!
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!