View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #8
Monroe-Rylee
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by canana View Post
You're so lucky yours got accustomed so quickly! I got Scottie and Casie 1.5 years apart, each at 5 months old, and they needed training to adapt to their bags. They now love their bags too and jump inside automatically when I bring out the bags. I think they love going everywhere with me. Even Church! The funniest moment was when Scottie barked once in the movies and it was during a very silent scene. It was pretty hilarious.
Haha! That would be pretty hilarious! Did everyone look at you?! Sometimes I wish my girls would bark more... they just bark to play. But when two strangers were knocking on my door at night a few weeks ago I sure wished they'd do more than just look at me like, "hey mom, you gonna get that? If not, we'd sure appreciate your lap for continued napping" One track minds!
I've seen a video on IG of Scottie, i think it was, jumping in the bag! So cute! I usually put the girls in them because I just leave the bags buckled in the car lol. I need to teach to do this though! hehe.
Monroe-Rylee is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!