View Single Post
Old 01-27-2017, 09:11 AM   #1
Baaadine1
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default New Food Recommendation Please!!!

I am the mommy of a soon-to-be one year old baby girl (next Friday!!!) and she is a diva! She came to us with massive parasite problems and it took the vet weeks to diagnose the problem. She was underweight with no appetite and dropping glucose problems. I'm happy to say she is now healthy, happy, and a whopping 12 lbs of lean feist! We put her on Stella & Chewy's raw food diet after she refused to eat during the diagnosis period, and she loved it. At this point, months later, she is always itchy (no fleas) so the vet recommended only the duck variety until we figure out if food allergies are the problem.

I am investing over $120 monthly on this food and it's becoming difficult to financially keep up with this raw food diet. I don't want to put her on grocery store kibble because my baby deserves better, but I need some alternative food suggestions. Please keep in mind her pickiness (she will starve herself if my sons leave for the weekend for a Boy Scout campout - she misses them terribly and uses anorexia as a weapon) and her itchiness. Help!!!
Baaadine1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!