View Single Post
Old 01-24-2017, 09:28 AM   #9
DBlain
Donating YT Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jkpal View Post
Is it alright to send photos as we come across ones we like or do we need to organize favorites and and submit all at one time? How many photos, overall, is one permitted to send? Not to worry, I don't really have 1800 plus photos of Piper!!! Thanks for your help and for your patience in dealing with my many questions.
it's really up to you how you want to send them. Ideally we are asking for them based on seasons we figure right now people might have a bunch from the holidays that are easily accessible and still have time to take some winter ones, but if you have others you would like to send by all means please do. I will keep them sorted by seasons and by general non seasonal shots.

At this time there is not a limit because we do not know how it will all shake out. About five years ago there were so many people that there was a limit but last year there was not enough, so for now we going to start collecting early hoping that this will help us get more participation and make it easier to put together a really beautiful calendar. If you think about poor Jay and her daughter in law how hard it must have been for them to receive a bunch of photos all at once so close to Thanksgiving, that's when most of us are busy shopping and decorating let along tying to stage, design and mail a couple a hundred yorkie calendars. LOL i volunteered to help, but only if we started early
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!