View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 05:00 PM   #11
kp&nala
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Love you guys are the best

thank you all so much i can't wait to tell her all the wonderful things you all are saying it makes me teary eyed. i know it will give her comfort knowing that so many are praying for her. yes yorkies are good stress relievers as soon as she saw nala her face lite up and the tears dried up. we are going to see her in just a little while. she doesn't know it but her boyfriend is trying to save up to buy her one but it's hard when your young and have bills to pay but he is trying he wants to tell her to cheer her up but he really wants to surprise her. she will be so happy. she deserves it. you all just wouldn't believe what wonderful things she does. when she worked at a nursing home here she would sing to them and even goes back now and sings for them she's done so much for so many people including me and she's hard somewhat of a hard life but she never stops giving to others. i'm sorry i'm going on and on but i'm sitting her crying thinking about all the wonderful things she's done and i guess it just angers me that she has and still is going through all this. thanks for letting me vent. you guys are all very sweet!
kp&nala is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!