View Single Post
Old 01-18-2017, 12:51 AM   #7
Marisol Ortiz
YorkieTalk Newbie!

I have adopted babies from Ooh La La Yorkies since 2014. I have four girls and had a fifth baby who died in a freak accident. The girls are beautiful , well adjusted and healthy . Nina does not show them and I was not looking for show dogs. They are my babies and treated like toddlers . I have a nanny when I am not there . To me the most important part of dealing with a breeder is that they love the dogs and socialize them with their family . I want open communication if anything happens with the puppy I chose and that the puppy looks like the puppy I chose. My babies from Nina are very happy little Duva's and I want a boy from her next. I have yorkies from other breeders as well. Nina has helped me choose the right baby every time. We are in constant communication as she remains interested in her puppies even once they go home and I am friends with other Nina fans we all love her babies and have a hard time not adopting another from her next litter. We know all her fur babies and alert each other when theater is another litter.
The adoption process was easy with frequent pictures and updates. We get a list of what to get and what food to have on hand when the puppy arrives. The puppy is hand delivered if you live far away by pet nanny or by Nina herself. Breeding for a certain look is what all breeders do even those who show. I have adopted larger babies and smaller with that certain look and they are from the same parents . Nina also updates pictures of her breeder babies . We see our puppies parents on her website all the time. If you are thinking of getting a baby from Ooh LaLa Yorkies you can't go wrong ( but you may have to fight the repeat parents who keep on getting back on her lists even before the next litter is born ) .
Marisol
Marisol Ortiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!