View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 08:18 AM   #4
OLIVIA_KARHIS
Donating YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by annaschaben
How tiny are you looking for? divapups2love.com also has male pups for sale. I would be leary of any sites that offer a ton of different types of dogs or a ton of mixes. A lot of times they are puppy mills.

LoL
The link I gave was from MY BREEDER. SHE IS NOT A PUPPY MILL!!

Yeah she dose have several dogs but mostly yorkies. She sells yorkie mix or AKC yorkies.

Half of the yorkies or dogs she has, dose not even get breed. The one she dose breed, she tends to want to keep the puppys and time to time she dose.

Just because she is a big dog person and has several dogs dose not mean she is a puppy mill! I have contacted her time to time to ask questions about Bunny and she would help me out every way she could. Would a puppy mill do that? NO!!, once they sell you the dog and have you money in there hand, the dont know you or care to know you after that.

She dose not do this for a living. She has turned down many people from buying her dogs. What a puppy mill do that? NO!! there only in it for the M O N E Y

I recommend her!! Right NOw I am getting her only female yorkie she has. I had to talk her out of keeping her. she tends to want to keep all her yorkie pups. But she is giving me a discount because I got Bunny from her. Would a puppy mill do that!! NO!!, there only in if for the MONEY!!

She is not a Puppy Mill.

I could say the same thing about divapups2love.com. They sell MORE the just yorkies. but at lest my breeder sell Yorkies or yorkie mix.

Oh and she dose not keep her dogs in cages. There her babys
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!