View Single Post
Old 01-16-2017, 06:57 AM   #13
Silver Lace
YT 500 Club Member

Animal Smiley 036

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats307 View Post
We can't figure out why Max does this...maybe someone can shed light on this. We are all going to bed. Ava can jump up in the bed...Emma a little plumper with short legs ( both shiz tzu) needs a little boost sometimes. Max stands there to be helped up as he is a 6 lb little yorkie. We go to help him...he backs up. Then comes to get up and we put out our hands...backs up. After 4-5 tries we say sleep on the floor. I roll over and hear scratch scratch on the side of the bed. I go to help him up and yes you guessed it he backs up. Takes 1/2 hour to get him into bed at night. He doesn't even attempt jumping in the bed. 😀 Funny thinking he could try that! He loves the bed...all the covers to roll in, his sisters to torment as they try to go to sleep. Can't figure why he does this nightly routine. Any ideas?

Who can figure out what is his reason for doing this. Seems all Yorkies or most have this 'fun' idea to ask to be picked up and then when we reach for them they back up and do it over and over till we say 'Enough'. Then they are back again like Max with scratch,scratch on the side of the bed and then you go to reach for them and they back up again. I have to grab him real fast eventually and then I love on him to show him how nice it is to be picked up and loved. But that never has done the trick. I wonder if they do laugh at our antics inside like Jkpal said.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!