View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 09:15 AM   #1
PoppyPaws
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Introducing Poppy!

I'd like to introduce my yorkie who is named Poppy. She is now 8 months old and we've owned her since 12th July 2016, she was just 8 weeks old when we got her. As I was uploading the two photos of her, I was absolutely shocked at how much she has changed throughout these past months that we have had her. It's funny how you never realize the transformation until you catch a view of an old photo. Nevertheless, the first photo was captured on the day that we first got her, she was incredibly tiny and fragile. The other photo is a recent one of her.
Poppy is a lively and confident puppy and she is definitely an attention seeker. It only takes me to sit down on the sofa and she'll start to bark at me as if she wants to join me, she hasn't quite accomplished the jumping up the sofa trick yet . Oh, and don't even get me started on food. She is not a fussy eater at all, she will eat anything she gets her paws on!
My only concern with Poppy is her hair, it's fairly thin at the moment and I was told before she got her first haircut that it would thicken up but I feel that it's gotten thinner. I'm wondering whether it will thicken as she gets older, just like her hair has gotten lighter since we got her.
Attached Thumbnails
Introducing Poppy!-poppy1-.jpg   Introducing Poppy!-poppy2-.jpg  
PoppyPaws is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!