View Single Post
Old 03-11-2006, 06:32 AM   #6
lksdolls
YT 1000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by londonteatime
Bobby flat-out refuses to eat his puppy food -- I've tried two different brands, Nutro and now Merrick, and he wants nothing to do with it. He insists on eating the others' adult Nutro. I've tried mixing in the canned Nutro puppy food and he wants nothing to do with that, either, and won't touch it. (Funny thing is that even my other dogs don't like the Merrick and they eat everything.)

The other problem is that Bobby overeats and then throws up an hour or so later. He eats constantly and it's just too much! I think if I could just get him to eat puppy food it would be easier for him to digest and he probably wouldn't overeat. I know he doesn't have parasites or anything wrong since he was just at the vet and had a fecal test.

He's full of energy, happy and doing well but the overeating and throwing up can't be good for him!

Suggestions????

Julie
Try Royal Canine for Yorkies Puppies. What ever food you feed them, try feeding them all with the same food, the puppy stuff. It won't hurt the bigger dogs and it won't be long before the pup will be big enough for the adult food. By then his stomach should be able to digest the adult food. If not, we only serve puppy food here because it seems like we always have puppies and they all want what the other one has.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!