View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 02:20 PM   #6
ShellsLBP
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Ooh La La Yorkies

I have personally dealt with Ooh La La Yorkie's and have a now 2yo female from Nina. I also have 2 other Yorkie's 13yo and a 6yo (2 of which came from a very well known breeder, both dogs had finished "Champion" sires as well as the puppy I purchased from Nina)

From the first call I knew we were dealing with a much different breeder. When the time had come to pick our baby Nina made it so accommodating with all the photos and videos of the litter. Pictures and videos were sent weekly of the progress of our little baby getting bigger. Being that we are in California we had to figure out how this baby was getting home? Nina made all the accommodations for the baby to fly with a Nanny that we then met at our local airport. Nina was in constant contact on the day of delivery. From when she dropped her off to the Nanny at the airport to every stop in between, to hand off at delivery. The puppy arrived to us in very good condition, she had been given food water and nautical, she looked and was acting normal after a very long day flying coast to coast. The Nanny was very professional and we were very happy to have our new baby!

Once we were home and did the formal introductions to her new “big sisters” the baby was off to explore her new home. This is the first Yorkie puppy we have ever had that slept through the first night not to mention every night thereafter. She was fairly potty trained for her age, friendly and very very social. We gave her a bath the next week and I was able to clip her ear tips, feet and nails. She was great in the bath and not afraid of the water or the blow dryer in fact she loves to play with it!

We are so happy and over the moon with this dog !!!! I cannot say enough wonderful things about Nina and what a wonderful breeder and person she is!! Her experience is priceless!!! In fact we just put another deposit down and are on the waiting list again for another amazing Ooh La La puppy!!!
ShellsLBP is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!