View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 09:10 AM   #1
LawrenNY
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry I NEED HELP: Connie Fahey don't buy from her

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS BREEDER!!!!! PLEASE, I AM WARNING YOU...

I received my Yorkie from Mrs. Connie on December 20th, 2016 and January 4th, 2017 my puppy died at the hospital. After spending a lot of money taking my dog to the vet trying to save him I was told the puppy had parvo and liver damage which caused him to lose weight rapidly and become hypothermic and he wouldn't survive. I contacted the breeder and was told to "not waste too much money on the dog". I cried and cried so much because he was suffering and the breeder suggested to let him just die!

When I asked for a refund after he died she becomes very disrespectful and basically called me a murderer and said his death was my fault. Where was the compassion?

She did email me saying she felt sorry for me and was willing to give me the sibling of the puppy I purchased which was sold to someone in Fresno and no longer wanted the puppy after 1 week. I found this odd that my puppy had died and an another owner was also unhappy with his sibling and no longer wanted him. I told her I didn't want the sibling because of fear that something may be wrong with him too. She refuses to reimburse me for vet bills, payment for the dog etc. I'm so lost and sadden. I don't know what to do.

My kids and I had to watch the poor puppy die. I need help on getting my money back for the purchase, vet bills and her dog factory closed down. PLEASE STAY AWAY FROM HER.
LawrenNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!