View Single Post
Old 01-06-2017, 05:19 PM   #5
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by susan6057 View Post
Hi I am Susan and I am also trying to reconnect after not being on for awhile I lost my yorkie that I originally started out with she got parvo and we could not save her so she passed and I just recently got a new yorkie that is so unlike our past Leah which can't be replaced we did not want one with the same type of markings as Leah had and our new one is very different I had never heard of them before so I wanted to come on here and see if others knew more to help guide me I have looked them up and she matches the pictures, first our new little girl's name is Patches and her name fits her and if I can I will be posting pictures of her any way she is half regular toy Yorkie and half Biewer toy Yorkie which is also a lot like the Parti Yorkie is the best way to describe them but Patches DNA tests mark her as a Biewer which is pronounced as BEE-VAH
Thank you
Susan
You should really start your own thread, I am sure you will get more responses if you did. Patches is a little beauty.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!