View Single Post
Old 01-03-2017, 07:13 PM   #54
Namor
Donating YT 500 Club Member

I am very happy to see that you are getting additional calendar requests. I too wonder why getting photos from members was so sluggish. I made a New Year's resolution to do photo sessions with Deuce specifically for the calendar this year. I already have Christmas and a New Year's shot for next year's calendar. Made a special file for them on the computer too! I wonder if there is a way we can continuously post photo's somewhere to be used for the calendar. My daughter works in an elementary school and they use some kind of app to store photos for the end of the year yearbook. I could get some information about it if you would like. I don't know if everyone can post to it or if it requires a central site. I'm not a techie but certainly there are folks who are on here who may come up with some ideas on how to make photo submission and accumulation an easier task. I don't know If this is the right place for this discussion but just thought I'd put it out there. I am willing to help you. Just pm me.

Last edited by Namor; 01-03-2017 at 07:15 PM. Reason: left out a word
Namor is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!