View Single Post
Old 04-22-2005, 04:39 PM   #3
babi1542
Double Trouble
Donating Member

Animal Smiley 019

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rem&Silkmom
I would like to know the same thing. We have a yorkie girl that we got about two months ago...she wants to get up at 3:30am ect to go outside. I have a boy yorkie named Remmy and he is fine until I let him out. He would hold it till 9am but we usually get up around 6:30am. We have started to crate her cuz she will get up in the middle of the night and poop and pee. This morning she was up moving around and whinning at 3am...I was not a happy camper and moved her crate to another room and choose to ignore her. I want her to conform to my schedule. Anyways she pooped and peed in her crate. I thought dogs were prewired not to eliminate in there sleeping quarters.
The first week I got Pebbles I kept her in a cage as well, and everyone kept telling me that she would not pee or poop in her cage. YEA RIGHT! She was full of it and had to bathe her. I also think it was because I was at work and it was 8 hours. She is still not trained at the age of three months, today she went on her wee wee pad for the first time. Let's see what happens!
babi1542 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!