View Single Post
Old 12-30-2016, 02:10 PM   #1
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Default Magic quirks. Getting on in age

So now he will only go downstairs with me. Before he steadied me and now I give him the confidence to go with my hand on his back that is ten plus yrs of moms hand.

At the hubbys garden centre the other night, he got upset that no one was paying him any attention. So he did his excited barking and mostly everyone backed away. I don't blame them. They are not to know this is his come pet me bark! Nevertheless he was hushed up.

At the leash free park he decided to become enamoured with a neutered male. Quite embrassing but not the first time either. What is with his nose? He does not do anything as base as humping, oh no he postures. The head comes up, the chest out, and he sniffs ears, then raises his whole head over that dogs. He follows this dog around and generally makes a pest of himself. He knows not to mate with a cough female who doesn't want him. I reassured the owner he would not harm his boy, a weinerwarner, and if magic got bit it was his fault.

He sleeps in our bed for at least a couple of hours when before he could only stand five minutes.

Also couches he now feels entitled to.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!