View Single Post
Old 12-27-2016, 09:21 AM   #4
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBlain View Post
Kerryn that's a good idea.

Question though to admin why did this tread get moved and buried in this section it has nothing to do with comments and suggestions for the yorkie talk site.
I moved it here because this is where it belongs given its topic. So, I'm not sure what you're insinuating with the "buried" comment. Was there a specific reason you would want it in the General Section about Yorkies...?

I'm not sure if you've realized this, but the YT calendar has not actually been done by YT Admin for a couple/few years now. It's done by a very wonderful YT member, "yorkiemini" aka Jay. Or, maybe you do know this since you did say you both emailed with him as well as posting twice on his thread...?

I think feedback should always be encouraged and welcome, but maybe next time you have it - you might deliver it to whomever with a little dose of kindness or respect. Someone had to put work into this in order to produce it...if that had been you, I wonder how you'd feel if someone told you that your work was money flushed down the toilet .

Kerryn really had a good idea - maybe make your own calendar so that it will be perfect. Plus, it'd probably be fun to do.

Anyway, if anyone else has feedback or suggestions about the calendar - feel free to leave them here as well. We just ask that you deliver it the same spirit as you would like it left for you.
Save

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!