View Single Post
Old 12-19-2016, 06:17 AM   #11
airplane
Senior Yorkie Talker

Just to add, your concern about the topknot hair not staying back, that issue can easily be avoided by using two rubber bands when doing the topknot. I was fortunate enough to have a nice lady at a dog show show me how to do it. The first band is for the part of the hair just in front of the ears going forward, then the second band is for the hair at the back of the head (you'd begin at the spot right where the gold and blue color meet) going forward to where the first band is at. And you'd just tighten the second band right over the first band. So basically each band has its own section or clump of hair on the head, and the second band overlays the first band so it appears as though it's one band. If you do it like that you won't have any issues at all with the topknot hair not staying back. It won't flop forward or anything at all. It just stays in place and looks real good.

Also, I find it kinda strange that you do the topknot 3-4 times a day. That seems excessive to me. Is it by chance maybe too tight or not comfortable in some way and Deuce is messing with it? I just do it once every couple days, and that's fine. I'd go crazy doing it 3-4 times every day.
airplane is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!