View Single Post
Old 12-17-2016, 05:09 AM   #1
Jacquelynblue
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Default Yorkie Puppy Problem

I'm hoping someone may have some knowledge to share about the situation I find myself in.
I have a Yorkie puppy that is six weeks old. At two and a half weeks old he started making noises in his throat periodically. They sounded like someone clicking their tongue in their mouth. At three and a half weeks he was still making the noises but started regurgitating curds of milk also. He has never seemed in distress or in pain and has never coughed or had a hard time breathing. He is still nursing and still, a couple times a day, regurgitates. The noises sound different now; sort of clicking and clacking. It can happen when he's playing or sleeping. But now sometimes it's curds and water. He licks them right back up. He ate soaked kibble a couple times and a short while later threw it up.
I've been reading a lot about esophagus problems and I scared that's what is going on, however, the noises and lack of any pain or distress doesn't fit. I am planning to take him to the Vet, however, right now I'm hoping someone can shed some light on this for me.
Jacquelynblue is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!