Thread: Why Breed?
View Single Post
Old 03-10-2006, 02:41 PM   #13
elegntorchid
YT Addict

the majority of animals that are out reproducing over and over with out care belong to people who never should have gotten an animal to begin with. many can not even afford to feed them much less keep them healthy. maybe shelters and such should start having a national spay your dog day, and do it for little or no money, that would really begin to make a difference in the number of animals roaming if people would bring them in. you also have those who may not spay but keep the pets in fences and what have you then here comes the dog from down the street that your neighbor lets run loose all day. again national spay your pet day if you are not going to be responsible with your pet in that manner. i dont know many people who do not let cats run all over when ever they want. i dont understand that at all. how do think to keep them healthy and not pregnant if they roam every place.
i am in fact debating on becoming a breeder, with the coaching of a breeder with many years of experience, just as you have pups to keep a breed going you must have breeders to keep the breed going.
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!