View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 12:47 PM   #8
gemy
YT 2000 Club
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deszah View Post
My male yorkie who I bought from a breeder hasnt descend his scrotum still and he's already 1yr and 6mos old now, my vet adviced me to get him neutered. Anyhow I called my breeder about it since I told her straight up when I bought him that I was planning to breed it with my female,. And asked her about her dogs health and so on, I trusted her since her dogs are also registered. But then now when I told her she told me that the only way she'll make contract with me for his another male dog for my female is if im going to get him fixed(the one I bought from her). Im really confused, cos she kept telling me that it never happened to her dogs and puppies that their scrotum never descend. Should I wait for kore konths? Also if ill get my dog fixed is her deal with me is fair enough? I never tried getting my dogs to be breed but I want my female to be atleast have puppies for once. Can u guys help me decide?

What are kore Konths? But if I understand correctly your male does not have his testes decended yet, and yes he should be neutered for his overall health. You should never had bought a breeding male with undescended testes.

I am not clear on the deal she offered you. Is it to keep the one you have and show her proof of neutering and then she offers you a replacement male?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!