View Single Post
Old 12-10-2016, 12:03 PM   #7
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deszah View Post
My male yorkie who I bought from a breeder hasnt descend his scrotum still and he's already 1yr and 6mos old now, my vet adviced me to get him neutered. Anyhow I called my breeder about it since I told her straight up when I bought him that I was planning to breed it with my female,. And asked her about her dogs health and so on, I trusted her since her dogs are also registered. But then now when I told her she told me that the only way she'll make contract with me for his another male dog for my female is if im going to get him fixed(the one I bought from her). Im really confused, cos she kept telling me that it never happened to her dogs and puppies that their scrotum never descend. Should I wait for kore konths? Also if ill get my dog fixed is her deal with me is fair enough? I never tried getting my dogs to be breed but I want my female to be atleast have puppies for once. Can u guys help me decide?
So sorry to hear that hun. I actually bough max off a pet store as well because I just wanted my girl to have a partner in crime i guess, but my girl was spayed so I didnt plan on breeding. Max just got neutered wednesday, he was in alot of pain the first day but now he has alot of energy. He received two lesions as opposed to just one. I was told by my vet that max should not be bred as the puppies could be at risk of developing the same. Max is turning 2 yr in January.

were u trying to breed your female with her male dog? or exchange your current male dog for a different one? .
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!