View Single Post
Old 12-07-2016, 03:00 PM   #3
lisaly
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Welcome to Yorkietalk. Your little boy is gorgeous! I live on Long Island in New York, but my little girl came from just north of Toronto Canada. Katie was shown to her championship and was retired from breeding at the age of three. That's when I was entrusted with her care by a very special breeder, Ilona Rodionova. Katie's wonderful disposition and confidence are a testament to the love and wonderful life she was given by her other mom. Ilona is a world class trainer by profession, and she competes in conformation, obedience, and agility obedience with her dogs. My little girl is Rigair Yabba Dabba Do (Kate), but she is far cuter now. Ilona came highly recommended by my dear friend, Gemy, who has trained with her for many years. She also has a magnificent little boy from Ilona, GCH Rigair Sir Razzle Dazzle, but unlike my Katie, she got him as a pup. Another precious little girl very dear to me, Que Tee also came from Rigair. I know Aurora is not a short trip for you, but I recommend Rigair without hesitation. If you google Rigair on YT, you will see many more positive reviews. Scroll to the bottom of the page to find Google and choose Yorkietalk. It will bring you to other threads that talk about Rigair and other breeders in Ontario.

Katie is my fifth Yorkie, and I can't stress enough how much of a difference it makes to purchase from a reputable breeder, one who breeds for health and temperament and for the sheer love of the breed. I can't tell you how lucky I am to have such a happy, healthy Yorkie with such a love of life and people, even children, but that didn't just happen. It was because of Ilona's dedication to all of her babies and to the betterment of our beloved breed. Razzle, Que Tee, and another YT Rigair Yorkie, Hudson, also have wonderful temperaments.

I hope you find the baby of your dreams, one who brings you the love and joy that all of my Yorkies have brought to me through the years.

Events

Ashley 6/10, Gracie 2/04, Kiwi 10/03, and Jolie 7/93 .
lisaly is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!