View Single Post
Old 12-02-2016, 05:18 AM   #1
lilgidget
YT 1000 Club Member

Default Help with trembling

I got Gidget in early March when she was almost 7 weeks. She has slept with me from almost day 1. It was just the 2 of us so it was no problem. In mid-July our lease ran out and we moved in with my daughter and son-in-law. I applied for an apt but was told there was a 5-7 month wait. Moved in with them because I didn't want to get into another lease situation while I waited for the apt to become available. She had been in the house 4 mos. Just before Thanksgiving, a friend invited us to move in with her because she was more centrally located for my activities. We had lived with them 4 months. We have been living with her for 2 weeks now
Now, when I pick Gidget up, she starts trembling and keeps it up for a while. She even trembles in her sleep. I haven't begun her training again (she knows the sit command) but plan to do some extensive obedience training when we get into our own place. It's almost like she's afraid for me to pick her up. When we're out and about or at someone else's house for a visit she's just fine. Took her to the library yesterday for Book Club and she was fine. Any suggestions or thoughts?
lilgidget is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!