Thread: Thanksgiving
View Single Post
Old 11-23-2016, 08:36 AM   #1
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

Default Thanksgiving

I am in a quasi dilemma. I am going to my sister's home for Thanksgiving and originally was going to leave Boomer and Thumper at home because she is having a lot of people and it would be chaotic at her place. Also, I didn't feel right imposing on her.

Well with Boomer's recent diagnosis emotionally I do not want to leave him home all day. She said it is fine if I bring them but I am nervous as there will be small children running around and many people. At home they will be in their routine and sleep most of the day.

Originally, I was only going for dinner (she live 1.5 hours away by train) however, now she would like me to come out earlier to help entertain the kids while she is cooking. Also, I haven't seen my niece or nephew in a while so it will give me extra time with them. If I leave the boys home I will probably be gone at least 12 hours. They will be fine as they have the entire kitchen to roam, food, water, and pee pads for their comfort. I don't know what the right decision is. I don't want to base if off my emotions because than they will come with me but what is right for Boomer and Thumper.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!