View Single Post
Old 11-22-2016, 05:33 PM   #5
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shy View Post
Hi!
14 hours ago my 3 years old baby boy started having diarrhea. At first we thought it's just a tummy upset, because we changed his food one week ago. He had so far 6 diarrhea episodes. What concerns me really bad is that now - during the night, when I can't contact any vet in my area - it's all bloody. Last 2 episodes at least consisted mostly of red blood. He also vomited twice in last hour. As i said before, I live on a small island and all vets open in 6 hours. I can't contact anyone now. How can i help my little angel? He is refusing water and seems to be in pain

I'm sorry. My chewie just got over this. She didn't have as much blood in the diarrhea, but, she had some and just as much episodes of the runs. She vomited a lot, too. more than twice the first day in an hour, and then again after her nausea shot- more stomach acid than I'd ever seen. Once her antibiotic was in her, I want to assure you that she started mending within 2 hours. She was still nauseated, but the runs stopped once it hit her system. Chewie had gastroenteritis, though. I've just learned about a more severe gastroenteritis called HGE, but if Ann thinks it's pancreatitis- more- I'd definitely go with her gut on this. I Hope she's better. These little guys seem to be coming down with a lot of this.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!