View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 04:17 PM   #4
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats307 View Post
Max has had soft stools since Thursday night. Has to go out every 1/2 hr and even with the Imodium AD hasn't helped much. I want the vet to check him over why still going on but they said they can fix him tomorrow even not feeling good. Just started eating rice/chicken but the loose stools isn't any better.
He has one hiding testicle so they said he will be neutered then go thru surgery like a girl puppy. So double whammy for him tomorrow. But we open our holiday Kiosk in the mall on Thanksgiving night... hate to leave him to set it up let alone work the mall black Friday. My hubby will work the mall or can be with Max so he won't be alone for long but how sore will he be??
Would you push to wait to fix him till he's feeling better or just go for it?
Oh, HELL no!!! You just shocked 10 years off of my life. No no no no no no. Exactly what TXVick an Keira pup said. Ab-So-LUTE-Ly not. Firstly, they let that poor pup go that long with loose stools? Even though I pushed, my doc's colleague did instantly agree to an antibiotic course. She was tired and going every 15-30 minutes, and after an hour, they stopped completely. She ate better today, too. What kind of a sicko thinks it's okay to let them go through this? Then cutting them open?! I'm not upset at you. I don't think you're being dumb or anything like that. I let my doc inject chewie twice in one day- and it was a NO NO that he did it, given the shots. They are the professionals; we aren't. All part of learning. That poor little sweetie. Vet should be ashamed.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!