Thread: Biting
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2016, 09:29 AM   #1
Bamboo15
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Biting

As I'm sure some of you know I have two 1.5 year old male yorkies. Since I got them within one month of each other they have always been around another dog. Also, I've had them around 3 other yorkies that my friends own and they've both always been really good with them. Today my aunt is over with her Miniature labradoodle who is very friendly. My larger yorkie is playing with her happily but my tiny one (3 lbs) just tried to bite her. All she did was sniff him. Luckily he was in my lap and I got to pull him away before he did bite her. I know it wouldn't have done any damage because he is so tiny but I do NOT want him trying to bite other dogs. This is the first time he's ever done this. I was so surprised because even though he's not as friendly as my other yorkie, he's always liked playing with my friends yorkies. Do you think he didn't like this dog because she's bigger? Or because he's getting older now? I scolded him when he tried to bite. Anything else I can do to ensure this doesn't happen?
Bamboo15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!