View Single Post
Old 11-15-2016, 02:18 AM   #10
Wylie's Mom
Furbutts = LOVE
Donating Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasna View Post
Thank you for your response, the only thing that has been found in her fecal sample few weeks ago was campylobacter, she has had a course of marbocyl tablets.Her stool is normal,just when she has flare up then her stool is really soft with mucus.I tried boiled cod fish and chicken,she had horrible smell coming from her mouth.Gardia was never detected
You just fed straight cod w/ chicken...or...? I would try feeding some white fish, green beans, and sweet potato.

Was the mucus around the whole poo - or just at the very end of the poo? If around whole poo, then it's coming from small intestine - if just at end of poo, it's likely the anal glands emptying at the very end of pooping.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jasna View Post
Thank you so much Armaneo,that's is similar what showed on my dogs endoscopy results(mild lymphocytic plasmocytic colitis)but my vet said that is not definitive diagnosis.I never had a dog before,she is my very first pet and we had such a bad start😢.I feel alone in this problem and vets are looking at me as bank machine😭.I even left my day job for nights so she never stays home alone because I never know when she will be in pain,I just can't relax.If you don't mind me asking what food did you feed your dog with?Im feeding mine with raw meat from company called Honey's real dog food,I don't know if that is the best food I could give to her?Thank you so much for your help,I really appreciate it xxxx
Raw dog food, balanced - that is, is very good for them so if you can feed it - stick w/ it.

Have you give probiotics? Or Sucralfate?

°¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨° Ann | Pfeiffer | Marcel Verdel Purcell | Wylie | Artie °¨¨¨°ºOº°¨¨¨°
Wylie's Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!