View Single Post
Old 11-14-2016, 02:40 PM   #1
eboughey
Yorkie Talker

Default Apprehensive about breeding

I have a 3 1/2 year old female who is a little over 6 pounds. The doctor said I would have to find a male who was smaller if I was going to breed her due to her size and her hips. We've gone through all of her heats without doing anything because all of the purebred males in this area have been larger or have the'chocolate' gene. They actually seem to be concentrated in my area for some reason. More than that though, I'm concerned about her needing a smaller male. Maggie mae just popped out 5 little boys over 2 hours.

My Bella Pepper is Blue/tan and she has a really silvery coat. I don't want to spay her but it has been so hard finding a male who is smaller than she is and I'm starting to lose hope. I'm also scared to spay her and issues with anesthesia. Any suggestions? Anyone?

Also, what can I do to alleviate issues that come with being in heat (humping, panting, etc)??! She is humping everything and everyone. My male and other female are neutered and spay but she is constantly on them. And the cat and my husband and me..... cold pack? something from vet? any help is welcome.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg bella coat.jpg (70.8 KB, 23 views)

Last edited by eboughey; 11-14-2016 at 02:44 PM.
eboughey is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!