View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 08:42 AM   #6
jynacay
Yorkie Talker

Default Pictures of Coco

Here are some pictures of Coco.

The first pic, with my husband, is the day he brought her home. Look how dirty she was, covered in flea dirt, and pitiful.

The second pic is after I cleaned her up. I didn't know anything about brushing her or anything. I just gave her a good bath and tried to remove the fleas. I put a baby hair bow in her hair but it didn't stay in long. As soon as she shook her cute little head, it flew across the room. LOL

The last picture is Coco and Dexter. This picture was taken yesterday, I think. She loves to lay with him. He treats her like his baby. We do not allow them to do this when we aren't watching them though. He could hurt her accidentally.

I have more pictures but I am having to resize them and I am not good at that.

I'm learning to groom her. I have been brushing her hair out. She is looking better all the time. She hates to be still while I brush her, but I know I have to do it. Her hair looks a lot better since I've been trying to brush it out. It was kind of bushy, but now it lays more flat. I parted it in the middle on her back and she looks adorable. <3
Attached Thumbnails
New Morkie (I think) Mama-15052158_10211314007425131_196099878_o.jpg   New Morkie (I think) Mama-14976212_10211314007185125_1402464001_o.jpg   New Morkie (I think) Mama-dextercoco.jpg  
jynacay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!