View Single Post
Old 11-13-2016, 08:17 AM   #4
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Has anyone had to deal with this with any of their pups?

Im the type of person that I do alot of research when either of my dog have anything. After going to my vet yesterday for a regular checkup I asked several questions in regards, but being that the main reason I was going was because my dog needed two baby teeth extracted as they had not fallen. Turns out he needed 3 not 2. Well he said my babmax heart rate was not normal as it was 102 and it has to be atleast 120. He hasa scheduled surgery for the teeth next tuesday the 22nd but also needs an EKG before just to make sure his heart is good for it. As far as the testicles he said only the right one was there , the left was not palpable. I was thinking of taking max to the aspca neutering service as its more affordable like I did with MIA but he says I can try but they might not do it. I tried to ask them about doing it there but he said we can speak about it after the teeth surgery. After that I started doing research and several sites said a surgery should be done as these dogs with a retained testicle are more prone to develop a testicle tumor in the retained testicle.

Am I overreacting ?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!