View Single Post
Old 11-11-2016, 05:34 PM   #1
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

Default Finally happened.

Chewie missed my daughter and husband- moped around all day. So, when daughter came home, I gave up evening playtime- where I spend an hour or so playing with Chewie so daughter and her got to cuddle. they ended up with in 20 minutes upstairs in my computer area, and around 5 minutes later, I smelled a graphite and wet wood and couldn't see Chewie, as she was on the other side of daughter. I asked specifically and watched daughter check and say, No, she's not. Good thing I checked. Yes, she got into another one. THIS time, she chewed it to tiny bits, as she knew if I found it, I'd remove it.

The next day, husband went in with three huge trashbags and threw out everything. I had to stop him from her sketch book and bamboo tablet, or else her portfolio and years worth of work would have been gone. before that, the night it happened, I removed Chewie and myself from the house and let husband go off. I finally just stopped making excuses. I gotta say, I'm relieved. It's clean, and t here is nothing left for her to get into- except her bookbag, which she's been told once on the ground- just once- her computer's next. Thankfully Chewie is okay, but I gave her the Carafate (sp) for a day to make sure. I'm really just venting. Husband told her, she's doing what dogs do. You're the human that knows better.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!