View Single Post
Old 11-10-2016, 02:01 PM   #1
jynacay
Yorkie Talker

Love New Morkie (I think) Mama

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking for a little while and finally decided to post just to introduce myself and my doggies.

Before getting my new puppy, I already had two dogs. My three year old chihuahua mix, Tito, who is my darling. He loves me more than any person could and I love him. My husband has a German Shepherd, Dexter, who is a big sweetheart. The two dogs made our family seem more like a family. ❤️

About 3 weeks ago, my husband came home with a puppy. I didn't ask for a puppy and wasn't really excited about having to train a new puppy. I didn't know he was getting her at all. His sister had gotten her from her boyfriend, and then couldn't take care of her, so she gave her to us.

My husband said, "She's a full blooded Yorkie." Right. I have done a lot of Googling and I actually think she's a Morkie. I think she probably has some Yorkie in her because she has some cute Yorkie features, but I think she has some Maltese or Poodle in there too.

This puppy, who was already named Coco Chanel before we got her, and now answers to both Coco and Little Bit, has completely stolen my heart. I still love my darling, Tito, but my heart has expanded with room for Coco.

When she came to us, she was filthy. She also had fleas really bad. Really bad. She had flea dirt all over her and scabs from being bitten and scratching. She was only 8 weeks old!

I gave her a bath in Dawn dish detergent at the suggestion of my vet. It killed almost all the adult fleas. We took her to the vet for an examination, her first round of shots, and flea treatment. The vet said she looks like a Morkie, but who knows really?

It doesn't really matter to me what she is. She came to me and I love her. She is the most adorable puppy in the entire world. I can't believe how adorable she is. She is precious. She is full of personality and spunk.

Our German Shepherd loves her so much. He treats her like she's his baby. He grooms her and plays so gentle with her. My Tito wasn't fond of her at first but he does play with her sometimes now. Both male dogs have been neutered, by the way,

We will get Coco spayed in January. I asked the vet when the best time to do it would be, and she said we can do it in January when she gets her third round of shots.

I tried to upload pics but I can't from my phone. I need to resize them. I'll do that on the computer soon.
jynacay is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!