View Single Post
Old 11-07-2016, 07:39 PM   #1
MybunDleOfJoy
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default almost 2 years old and no testicles?

I have been going through alot of moving the past year and havent had time to take my dog to the vet to get neutered during his early age. Last time I went to the vet was when he was having some diarrhea 3 months ago but it honesly slipped my mind to ask about that. The vet did a normal checkup aside checking for the diarrhea and he just told me that i needed to get two baby tooth pulled and Im making my appointment now to do that but I was going to ask him about his testicals tho I forgot.

Max turns 2 yrs late january and I want to complete everything before i enroll him into the pet insurance i looked into. I do feel a very small ball in the area that only pops half unless u feel it you cant tell its there since he grows so much hair in the area. I am wondering if this is bad , I want to get him neutered before he hits 2 and im not sure i can. I remember having this question when he was 8 months and most people on the forum stated they usually drop after 6 months so I though nothin serious but with all the moving it slipped my mind.

Anything I should know?
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!