View Single Post
Old 11-05-2016, 07:46 AM   #6
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

OMG, I want him, that is one outrageous beautiful lil yorkie boy, he looks so much like my now passed matese who as an adult weighed in at 17 pounds. My now adopted by has that wavy coat and one of my other also now passed girls had a wavy coat like your boy. My dear, he is YORKIE, mischievous YES, disobedient, can be at times, it takes training and lots of patience with these yorkies. I am sorry that you are disappointed because you have a big boy and not a 5 lb silky haired boy. Maybe at some point you can get another baby, a smaller one,yorkies are very addictive, like potato chips, ya can't have just one. I adore the lil 5 pound babies, but the larger ones best suit my life style. My 4 now passed girls weighed 1 at 9 lbs, 2 at 13 lbs and my last girl at 17 lbs and was 17 yo when she went to rainbow bridge. My adopted boy is 12 lbs, due to his wavy hair he sports a puppy cut with his top knot of course. Love that lil boy he one gorgeous yorkie.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!