View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 06:56 AM   #11
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kami0 View Post
Matese,

Thank you! I absolutely agree with you. I just Emailed my breeder to see what she recommends. She suggested to wait another month. That will give me women time to look for a clinic I can use going forward. I'd definitely prefer a place with emergency hours.

Yes he the biewer thing is crazy. You can't wait walk a block without being stopped. At the Pet store? Forget it.. like celebrities. Hands and phones everywhere snapping pictures, wanting get to photos... I'm no thanks kidding, it's crazy.
At the dog park even the smallest puppy is bigger than her and not all owners are cool, so there's always a dog picking on her - not a very good expedience so far for her.
It would be great to find biewer groups in the area. Wouldn't love to organize meetups every once in a while.
Yes I believe the celebrity reaction to seeing this beautiful new breed with camera clicking lol. I first learned of this breed when I joined YT and fell instantly in love. If my adopted boy was dog friendly I would have a Biewer baby girl. We do have several members with Biewers. It would be awesome if you could set up a Biewer meet up or even tiny yorkie meet up. In all honesty I don't think there are many Biewers in the 5 boros of NY. Hey you may be the ONLY Biewer mommy in the 5 boros lol. Has your breeder given you an appox. weight your baby may be as an adult? 2 pounds, heck, my coffee mug when filled weighs 2 pounds lol. What is your baby's name, and can you post a photo of your wee lil lass, we all LOVE photos.

Last edited by matese; 11-03-2016 at 06:59 AM.
matese is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!