View Single Post
Old 11-03-2016, 05:44 AM   #9
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Your first 10 posts will be delayed. moderator / admin. checks all new members to make sure it is not spam. After 10 post yours will show up as soon as you hit submit.

I understand bout having local vet to use when ever needed. I suggested Manhattan for spay and teeth removal only. Females come into heat at 6 or 7 months, it is recommended to spay BEFORE first heat. Maybe tiny babies come into heat later then 6 months old IDK. All my girls were NOT tiny, well over your 2 lb girl.

I would also like to say, I am sooooo happy you have a Biewer baby in NYC. I LOVE this breed and would LOVE to see it grow in popularity, this breed is NOT well known, so the more we have in the states the more exposure the breed will get. Good luck in finding a good vet. When I lived in the Bronx, I used one in Westchester county, Larchmont, off ofTuckahoe road, it was a 24/7 fully staffed clinic, it was a 40 minute drive but so important to have a vet that is 24/7 including holidays. The Bronx had no good vets that I could trust, so I understand your dilemma. Good luck.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!