View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016, 08:00 PM   #6
Lilah Charm
Donating YT 500 Club Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribear View Post
Yep, he is healthy. Not overly weepy eyes. Normal potty, etc. I do look at the company's info and check the life stages.

Your little one seems a lucky pup!

I don't do teeth brushing on dogs anymore. I used to before 4 kids. Now getting the 4 human kids to brush is enough for me. I have too mich to do honestly. I used to brush my collie's teeth before kids. I will look into the ark naturals and natural balance chews too.
I totally understand that one! I have five of my own children and a stepson is well. I try to do a weekly brushing and in an ideal world every Sunday and we would have our bath th too. Half the time though it seems like it ends up on Wednesday night after we got into something or an- oh crud it's the first of the month- time for flea meds kind a bath, LOL. I figure the toothpaste is enzymatic so just getting it in her mouth has to be a good start but it makes me feel better to do the ark naturals, I guess they have toothpaste in the middle of them? I give her one in the morning and one at night. How old are your four kids? Mine are 14, 13, 10, eight and six and my stepson is 10 as well.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!