Thread: Bed Bugs
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2016, 08:01 PM   #1
aweitzm1
YT 500 Club Member

Default Bed Bugs

Has anyone dealt with bedbugs and having dogs? Is there anything special I need to do for my babies? I found a bed bug this evening after constantly being bitten for the past month and not knowing what it was. Called my landlord who put me in contact with the exterminator.

Hoping to get this done this weekend as I am on vacation next week but if not by Veterans Day as that is my next day off. There is a lot of prep work before hand so I do not know if I can get it all done by Saturday and work full time.

I had my dog walker all set to stay over while on vacation for my babies but she no longer wants to which is understandable and she can't house them at her place. I quickly went on Rover.com and found someone not too far for me to have them at their house not ideal but I can't be picky. We have a meet and greet tomorrow evening. Only silver lining is she is significantly cheaper in price. My Vet does not do any boarding as he is a one person shop.

Should I bath them beforehand? I just gave them one this weekend. They are not scratching and I do not believe they have any bedbugs on them.

Ugh I am overly stressed. I live alone and no one to help because no one wants to come to my apt. and possibly get infected. All I want to do is cry right now. Part of this post is just a vent.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!