Thread: Vomit. Again.
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2016, 04:51 AM   #6
JennaPenny
YT 500 Club Member

I haven't had a chance to sit down and post for days.

I'm bringing up the bile issue and her tummy churning on Monday with the vet- called and had both of her issues- this and her tooth- put in the file so we can discuss those in particular.

Ann, she isn't doing that, but she's working up to it. Does that make sense? when she threw up she DID hack it up, but it wasn't like usual. It only lasted a few seconds. It was almost without warning. She was on her back, in bliss, getting her belly rubbed and then turned and did it. Split second hacking. Much different from what I've noticed with her bad bouts. I Looked up quite a bit, and have a dx to ask her about called Bilious vomiting syndrome which I read causes GERD after awhile. I'm no vet, but Chewie certainly fits the bill.

Kristin: with the potatoes? Yes, I'm being very, very, careful. She loves sweet potatoes, but it's a treat. Not the orange, the white ones. I'm being even more careful since this bout. I let her refuse her carbs for two meals the next day and put her back on I/D with boiled bison. She's still being a little creep about the I/D, but it seems to be better for her. I did notice that the one night she didn't get a snack, as I went to bed at 8pm, she woke up with her stomach churning. I gave her a few handfuls of froms and it settled down. I'm at a loss, but I think it's both, to be honest. Bile issues and a sensitive tummy.
JennaPenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!