View Single Post
Old 10-15-2016, 09:27 AM   #1
flybear
Yorkie Yakker

Default how can you stand it ?

I can't believe it but it has been almost a month since Bella joined our family ... she is now almost 14 weeks old ... and there is a problem ...

she is too cute!

how do you resist all that yorkie cuteness ...

she is supposed to potty train - but of course has plenty of accidents - forget about getting her to step on WET grass with her teeny princess feet ... but is anyone mad with her? ... No! She gives us one of those cute " it wasn't me " looks and we forget all about the wee wee on the carpet-ee ...

and then she is supposed to sleep on the floor ... but again - one of those yorkie looks and she somehow ends up on a lab ... where she takes all her naps ...

and then I was thinking to get her used to brushing - and guess what ... this ridiculous dog loves brushes - it is hilarious- she will lay belly up and beg for more ... this is not normal!

Walking on a leash ... well ... not sure how this will ever work ... it is getting cold and just one little shiver of Mrs Bella and my family will trip over themselves to stuff her into their jackets carrying the poor darling - who clearly likes it - I swear she has the " shiver-carry me" thing perfected ...

we are all putty in Bella's paws ...

here a new picture ... her new look is one ear up, one down ... we love it ... and look at the cute tail - that tail is quite something ... we call it the " mood meter"

I fear this baby is too spoiled - but nobody can resist that cuteness ...
Attached Thumbnails
how can you stand it ?-img_2898__1476551298_80031.jpg  
flybear is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!