View Single Post
Old 10-13-2016, 08:44 PM   #71
Yorkies04life
YorkieTalk Newbie!

Cry Help looking for Gail Duncan AKA Yorkie Breeder..?!!!

Recently this past Sunday my baby girl Ella past away to renal failure and I was told it was congenital!!!😞😢I purchased my baby back in 2009 her dob was 10/08/2009 from Tea Cup puppies pets are people too in Pembrooke Pines FL they moved a few years ago and I had told the owners of the boutique what happened. Ella was diagnosed back this past Jan 2016 I tried hard to fight for my babies life! Sub q fluids every day then every other then a few times a week! We put her on a renal diet and was trying different raw diet food to help! I went above and beyond from Bloodwork to fluids to food and much more test come to find that the doctors discovered Ella had a congenital disease! I need to get a hold of the breeder! My baby was only 6 1/2 dying at such a young age I am literally heartbroken! My best friend my baby is gone from me and so upset that this happened! I paid a ton of money for her and I would like to see if Gail Duncan is still breeding Yorkies? Please anyone help me I want to get a new puppy soon that looks and reminds me of my baby! Ella past away the day after her birthday!😢 Please help me
Yorkies04life is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!