View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 07:19 PM   #1
Cats307
Senior Yorkie Talker

Default Max is not quite 5 months and I think going thru his terrible 2's

Max has outgrown his baby stage where he whines when I leave the room. The first couple months were like a 6 mo old baby, a lot a crying, hand feeding and coddling. Now 2 months older he's going thru his terrible two's toddler stage!
Went outside yesterday and brought something from under the deck... Not sure but I think a dead bunny or mouse? Wouldnt give it up and I wasn't putting my hand in his mouth to get it. Needless to say no more kisses for awhile. He finally dropped it thinking I was going to throw it like our game of fetch! NOT!
Just like a 2 year old he's almost potty trained except for the not very rare accident. Less just say a stubborn toddler. He know better but mom isn't making him do something he doesn't want to do!
Doesn't want to be picked up..he's too independent for that now! Except when he's tired then all for the snuggling and lovin! But no dead mouse kisses please!
We are installing hardwood in our bedroom so with dad gone to a craft show we have been sleeping in the couch. I pulled the love seat next to the couch to accomidate 3 dogs and 2 cats. He's like a kid that's having a sleepover! Bouncing all over, diving into the down comforter...bothering all the other 4 legged creatures to come play with me! Oh he loves those midnight snacks called cat Kimble at our sleepover. All night it's either crunch crunch or squeak squeak.
He knows his name especially when he hears MAX!!!! And that pretty often if he's chasing his cat sisters.
He had a bad haircut so he looks like a awkward teen but in his heart I know it's just a toddler trying to grow up.
Cats307 is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!