View Single Post
Old 10-09-2016, 03:35 PM   #5
yolymary
Yorkie Talker

Quote:
Originally Posted by JennaPenny View Post
Chews is on healthy paws. When Chewie was doing really badly for two weeks with tummy issues, and my daughter leaving something bad out and she managed to eat it- I called them in a panic. I was babbling and crying, and they managed to understand. If, in the unfortunate event she's in the hospital and her bill is looking like it's over 900 dollars, they set up an account to pay out directly to vet/hospital. They cover everything except routine visits. I know they have a higher tier TO cover other things.. and

Trupanion is another one that will even cover visits at a premium. Those two are my favorites, and it was countless hours of research on both. I know every one has a favorite, but there hasn't been one single claim they've denied- healthy paws i mean. My own vet recommended trupanion, and I know it lives up to it's stellar reputation. We have a year covered on healthy paws at 25 a month, as we got a great discount. I believe it's still going on. it's a pretty great tier, too. 90% covered. 250 dollar deductible. *edited to add: Chewie had a nasty bout with gastroenteritis, a really, REALLY, bad constipation issue, and pancreatitis prior to this, and they still covered her. Hope this helps.

Thanks!!!!! I am going to check those!
yolymary is offline   Reply With Quote
Welcome Guest!
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!