View Single Post
Old 10-07-2016, 03:14 AM   #2
matese
Donating YT 3000 Club Member

Your baby is just beautiful. I can only tell you of my experience with multi dogs. I had a pack of 3 females, all 3 years apart. They were all loving girls, never a fight, growl between them. Came a time my two older girls passed away 6 months apart, the baby who was then six years old grieved their loss, she was very depressed, not the little clown she had always been. I gave her 6 months to accept to being the only child. Seven months later she was still depressed so out I went in search for a buddy for her. And I did find the perfect girl for her. My 6 yo it was LOVE at first sight, she bonded with this puppy on day one. I called them roadway lol, where ever one was the other was right behind her lol. My six yo weighed 9lbs, the baby as an adult was 17 Lbs and very gentle with my older one. They played and wrestled all the time. I would say it really depends on the dogs personalities. I TRAINED all my dogs to be loving and they all were very socialized with ALL animals, one of my older girls would play for hours with my nieces ferret lol. Some ppl say get the opposite sex when getting a second dog. I had all GIRLS and never had any issues with them. Good luck in your decision.
Not Registered?

Join today and remove this ad!